Clinics are always for two people and take place outdoors. They can be tailor-made to suit.
• Dressage training to improve test riding, accuracy, quality of work and the horses mental approach. Video analysis available on request.
• Simulated xc sessions to include corners, skinnies, angles, water, drops, steps etc, all on a surface.
• Tuesday Show Jump Training sessions. Course practice over a full set of BSJA showjumps including trays, combinations, etc with a variety of bright educational fences. The fences are adjusted to any height required with constructive help on the ground.
• Water schooling clinics. The ideal way to train confidence and performance in water.
• Residential courses. Tailor-made short courses to include all aspects of event training. There is plenty of stabling on site, booked through Vale View at £35/night. Design your own package, including: dressage and in board training, show jump training, XC and speed training, advice on planning the season and moving up a level, fitness advice for horse and rider.
Clinic prices vary at different venues. At Vale View a shared session is £75 per person, a private session is £85. Prices include facility hire and are subject to a 48hrs cancellation policy.