* International size indoor school – 66 x 24.5 metres with a Cushion cm Track surface – the highest quality surface currently available. Being well lit and spacious with a first class P.A. system and great acoustics, this indoor arena is of the highest standard.
* 2nd Indoor school – 70 x 30 metres with a Cushion Track surface and spectators gallery.
* Floodlit outdoor school – Measuring 60 x 20 metres surfaced with EQ Surfaces Wax Track with panoramic views of the surrounding countryside.
* Floodlit outdoor jumping arena – Measuring 60 x 30 metres with EQ Surfaces waxtrack.
* The Grand Prix Arena: 5,600m2 Sound Track Arena
* The Lakeside Arena: 8,000m2 Sound Track Arena for cross country training with water, steps, ditches and gradients. See Vale View’s website to find out more.
* Indoor viewing area with showers and toilets.
* Restaurant – serving hot and cold food and drinks.
* Video Analysis available for training sessions
* Car and lorry park – There is plenty of hard standing parking to enable your horse to remain clean between un-boxing and whilst going to and from work.
* Plenty of on-site stabling, bookable through Vale View at £35/night.
For hourly hire rates on the different facilities please go to the Vale View web site: www.valeviewequestrian.co.uk. All hire rates are up to a max of 3 horses per session, extra horses charged at £5 each + vat