Clinics can be tailor-made for individual clients inclusive of:
• Dressage training to improve test riding, accuracy, quality of work and the horses mental approach. Video analysis available on request.
• Simulated xc sessions to include corners, skinnies, angles, water, drops, steps etc, all on a surface.
• Tuesday Show Jump Training sessions. Course practice over a full set of BSJA showjumps including trays, combinations, etc with a variety of bright educational fences. The fences are adjusted to any height required with constructive help on the ground.
• Water schooling clinics. The ideal way to train confidence and performance in water.
• Residential courses. Tailor-made short courses for the individual to include all aspects of event training. Stabling on site with a local B&B if required. Design your own package, including: dressage and in board training, show jump training, XC and speed training, advice on planning the season and moving up a level, fitness advice for horse and rider.
Clinic prices vary at different venues. Please check with Caroline for prices of private, shared and group sessions.
For more information